THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

sorry its been so long!!

Well I guess I'll start off saying how sorry I am for not blogging lately. I have been slacking! lol! With work (pharmacy), school, and work study life has been a blur here lately. I have been so busy with work and school I have hardly had time for anything. I am so glad when the weekends get here, bc after going to school in the work study in the mornings, school that afternoon, and work at nite(with lyn) I am just pooped at the end of the day!
Anywho, as many of you know my bday was Saturday! It was the best bday ever! The party at niki's west was awesome, seeing and spending time with friends and family is just amazing. Thank everyone who came it reallly meands so much to me I love you all very much, my life wouldn't be the same without ya'll! Saturday Zac and I got up and went to the shop so he could get a hair cut (he was way overdue) lol! We left there and went to hoover, we went to the mall, and ross, barnes and nobles, and then we went to eat at SUMO for supper, it was simply amazing. That food was so good, I was so full when I left there that i thought I was going to pop! then we went home and i got my presents from mom, dad and alex. They got me a new Vera Bradley purse, Vera Bradley duffle bag, a passport holder and luggage tag to match for my cruise, and a Grease barbie! I was so happy!!
In other news I am going to be in Bevill's pageant on Feb. 20th, tomorrow night we are going to see Betty Ponder to rent me a dress. I am so excited! Well, TTFN!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day. You have to fill us in on this cruise you are going on! And definitely share pics of your pageant dress. :)