THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Why don't ppl call??

Last week my psychology class was cancelled all week. No one called or informed the class that this was gunna happen. So I wasted gas driving up there twice last week for no class....UGHHHH! Well anywho, I get to psychology Monday and there was a kind of short man standing up in front of the class working on the computer. Shortly after I noticed him up there I asked a classmate who he was.....the classmate replied with "this is our new teacher, our other one quit". I was wondering why the lady quit, she was a good teacher. Well the short man got up and told us that he was our teacher and informed us that all of the stuff that the other teacher taught us, just forget about because we have to start from scratch! I didn't think that this was fair, am i wrong?? So yesterday I drove to school for biology class and I noticed that there weren't many cars there. So i go in and there is a sign on the door that says CLASS CANCELLED WILL BE BACK MONDAY!!! So needless to say I had to drive all the way back home! I was so mad! I think they should have some kind of way to get in touch with ppl that live 20 or 30 minutes away from school to inform them that no class was taking place today! Anywho, TTFN

1 comments:

Paul said...

Ugh. That's annoying!