THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Bee!!!

Hello everyone,
Have you ever had one of those weeks that when monday comes you dread the rest of the week bc you know its gunna be sooo... incredibly busy?? Well today is that kinda day for me....it's Monday and just thinking about this week hurts my brain and exhausts my body! lol! I have so much to do before the pageant, and with school this week: 1) Today is one of the calmer days of this week I have a math test and workstudy and then I can go home!! 2) Tomorrow I have to go to class, go get my roots done before the pageant, work, and then after that i have to go pick up my dress for the pageant. 3)Wednesday I have to go to workstudy, then a psychology test, then math, then church and then, maybe the gym. 4)Thursday i have to get my nails done, go see jamie about a tan, work, and then go home and get ready for the pageant the next day. 5) Friday morning I have to be at Rehearsal at Bevill in jasper at 8:30am (grrr.... too early, i need my beauty rest.. lol) then i have to go to the shop and start preparing for the pageant!!! BTW the pageant is Friday the 20th at 6:30 or 7 i'll have to check on that and post it!
Well anywho, Valentines Day was great!!!!! I decided to make zac a cookie cake in the shape of a heart and decorate it with icing! It looked great, I was very surprised! He loved his vera bradley tie that i bought him for vday also and don't let me forget the candy and chocolate covered pretzels and peanut clusters! (i enjoyed them myself! lol) I'll load pics later! I got Beautiful red tulips and a ticket to eat anywhere i wanted to eat, an ipod car charger, rhinestone covered ipod cover, Houndstooth printed gloves, and candy!! I was very happy! Later that night we went to eat at the Bullpen in Oakman, after waiting abotu 45 minutes we finally got a table and ate! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I got a 10oz ribye and baked potato....scrumptcious!!! lol! Well TTFN!!

0 comments: