THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pageant Pictures!

The Pageant went very well Friday night, Rachel and I both got in top 10! I had a lot of fun doing this pageant and it really made me want to do more but, no time for any more for a while...school, school school. lol. Thanks everyone for coming to the pageant! I love you all! Well I woke up this morning not feeling well at all..... the dreaded stomach thing I think... I feel your pain Addi, Lila, Levi. But maybe i'll be better by tomorrow...... =/

But anyway here are some pics i promised....



Addi and I (she didn't feel that well)


Alex and me


Zac and I...I asked him to dress up.. so he is looking spiffy...





I got my favorite #5! lol


He was trying to tell me to hurry up and change so we could go eat! lol


Rachel and me


Rae and me





Before the pageant in my sportswear...

1 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful as always! I love your dress! You looked so pretty! :)