THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since i have blogged, life has just been really busy lately! So I loved the snow sunday! I was determined to go out and play in it, but we were at church and I was wearing the farthest thing from snow clothes! lol! Well after I stood at the door for a minute watching everybody else throwing snowballs at everybody I finally decided that I was gunna go! Needless to say, it was tons of fun until......Landon screamed "everybody get Jasmine!" and we just happened to be playing with all the little kids....so they got me.... I walked in the church building with wet hair and mascara running down my face! BAHAHAH..... it was so fun! Jared decked me in the forehead too! THANKS JARED! lol!
Today I am going to meet with my lawyer to sign papers and talk about my car situation! So maybe, just maybe I will get good news! Today at 2:30! TTFN!

0 comments: