THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry kinda late!


The beautiful Mountain view from the Tram!


Zac and I! it was freezing that night!


The Famous Candy Apples that I love so much!!! Yum!


On the long ride to Gatlinburg..... We got bored! lol



Sorry for not posting in a while. Everything has been hectic lately! Well since my last post a few things have happened some good, some bad. Well lets start with the bad.... I still don't have a car. I was hoping that this would be a smooth ride with all of the insurance and car stuff. What was I thinking? Nothing is ever easy with stupid insurance companies. Whether its car, medical, or drug insurance they are all the same. They seem to not be too worried about it, but of course not its not their car! lol! But oh well. Enough about that. The good thing is that saturday after my wreck I got to take a short trip to Gatlinburg with Zac and his family! It was sooo... fun ( and freezing). We went shopping, to Dixie Stampede, and Ober Gatlinburg. Zac and I went ice skating in Ober it was an experience (for zac at least). I was ok at it but Zac on the other hand, well lets just say he fell like 10 times. We had a blast. Watching him fall was hillarious. I got to eat the famous Gatlinburg candy apple! Man was it good! lol! Well I am at school about to start on a paper that is due tomorrow :-/ . Here is a few pictures from the trip though! TTFN

0 comments: